Dine on Mobile’s waterfront with beautiful views and live entertainment on The Perdido Queen. Choose the cruise for you!Dinner Cruises • Lunch Cruises • Murder Mystery • Jazz Champagne Brunch Cruises • Valentine’s…
- Duration: 2 hours plus 1/2 hour boarding
- Dinner: Buffet style meal with salad, bread, two entrees, three sides and dessert.
- Dress: Resort casual
- Included: Our dinner cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate controlled cabin with window views, dinner, murder mystery live entertainment and a full cash bar.
- Weather: Perdido Queen dinner cruises operate rain or shine
- The vessel is heated or cooled
- Parking: Free Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center for $5, cash only
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL
Dinner and a murder mystery on The Perdido Queen
The Perdido Queen’s maiden voyage proves there’s more mystery than the murky brown waters could ever conceal.
Only the elite of the elite of Mobile were invited to the grand soiree after Sebastian Rivers III took over the reins of his family’s riverboat company and Annabelle Gorman reluctantly decided to debut her newest prize, the 3 million dollar Kinsey diamond necklace.
After the necklace disappears, a mysterious man goes missing, and a series of questionable events (including the murder of Captain Ted), amateur detective Miss Marvelous and bumbling Mobile detective Sonny Fields match wits to solve the mystery of the Perdido Queen.
In an IMPROVactive show, there are no scripts and you won’t know if the person sitting next to you is an actor or not. All guests ARE CONSIDERED GUILTY until proven innocent. You’ll never know when you may be put on stage and questioned by the detectives. Take notes, build your alibi and CLEAR YOUR NAME because at the end of the cruise, we will solve The Mystery of the Perdido Queen!