Bay City Improv, Perdido Queen Cruises and the phenomenal chefs of Dauphin’s bring you a night to remember aboard Mobile’s very own paddlewheel riverboat. Come solve the crime!
Other Cruises: Mobile Dinner Cruise, Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise, Mobile Happy Hour Waterfront Cruise, Live Jazz Brunch Cruise, Live Jazz and Wine on the River Cruise, Lunch Cruise, Paint Art Live Cruise, Mobile Waterfront Cruises
- Children Ages 12 and under
- Infant Age 1 and under
Incredible Views with Live Character Princess and Pirate!
MAGICAL! Step aboard The Perdido Queen Riverboat and meet costumed, live princess and pirate. The Princess and Pirate will take you on a swashbuckling adventure filled with dancing, story time, meet and greet and so much more. Hot chocolate and cookies are included! Our climate controlled enclosed riverboat has all around windows, including a turning paddlewheel, with spectacular views. Book your spot today. Perfect for parties and individual bookings.
Reservations are required for our Mobile cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Inclusions & Info
- Food: Cookies and Hot Chocolate are included. Sodas and smoothies are available to purchase.
- Included: Our cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate-controlled cabin with window views, and live entertainment
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL