Perdido Queen Cruises and Bay Cities Improv bring you a night to remember! Cruise, Dine and Solve the Crime with this comedy Murder Mystery in Mobile, Alabama.
Princess and Pirate Character Cruises
Princess and Pirate Riverboat Cruises
- Children Ages 12 and under
- Infant Age 1 and under
Incredible Views with Live Character Princess and Pirate!
MAGICAL! Step aboard The Perdido Queen Riverboat and meet costumed, live princess and pirate. The Princess and Pirate will take you on a swashbuckling adventure filled with dancing, story time, meet and greet and so much more. Pancake breakfast is included! Our climate controlled enclosed riverboat has all around windows, including a turning paddlewheel, with spectacular views. Book your spot today. Perfect for parties and individual bookings.
Come join us in Mobile’s first ever IMPROVactive pirate experience to land at our docks! The Pirate’s Curse is a family friendly adventure set in 1820 that will see you matching wits with pirates that are loosely based on those that used to sail the waters of Mobile Bay. Your family will climb aboard the Perdido Queen, be fed a pancake breakfast, taught swordsmanship, and plot out your quest using an authentic 1820 map of Mobile Bay before matching wits with the pirate whose curse is preventing him from opening a box that contains his treasure and the location of the bejeweled golden cross lost since 1710. The Pirate’s Curse is the perfect show for families, and children of all ages will love this!
Our vessel offers a climate controlled cabin with all around window views, including a view of the turning paddlewheel.
We welcome groups to our cruises and offer private cruises as well. Birthday parties, School outings, Neighborhood get togethers, and so much more! Put an extra sparkle in your event aboard The Perdido Queen!
Reservations are required for our Mobile cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Inclusions & Info
- Food: Delicious Pancake Breakfast
- Included: Our cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate-controlled cabin with window views, and live entertainment
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL