Spend a beautiful evening on the water in Mobile, Alabama. Dinner is catered by Dauphin’s and served at your private table. Dinner includes chef’s choice of salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert.…
Other Cruises: Mobile Dinner Cruise, Mobile Happy Hour Waterfront Cruise, Live Jazz Brunch Cruise, Live Jazz and Wine on the River Cruise, Lunch Cruise, Paint Art Live Cruise, Mobile Waterfront Cruises
Can You Solve the Mobile Murder Mystery?
Dinner and a murder mystery on The Perdido Queen!
DOWNTOWN MOBILE’S NEW, UNIQUE and EXCITING dining experience! LET THERE BE IMPROV…ON A BOAT!!
Bay City Improv, Perdido Queen Cruises and the phenomenal chefs of Dauphin’s bring you a night to remember! Cruise, dine and solve the crime aboard Mobile’s very own paddlewheel riverboat! One of the most fun things to do in Mobile.
In an IMPROVactive mystery cruise dinner show, there are no scripts and you won’t know if the person sitting next to you is an actor or not. All guests ARE CONSIDERED GUILTY until proven innocent.
You’ll never know when you may be put on stage and questioned by the detectives. Take notes, build your alibi and CLEAR YOUR NAME because, at the end of the cruise, we will solve the Mystery of the Perdido Queen!
Make it a night of fun competition and laughs with friends, family, reunions, and coworkers, or a fun date night. We offer private and public Murder Mystery Cruises. Perfect for employee appreciation or team building events.
Inclusions & Info
- Dinner: Catered by Dauphin’s and served at your private table. Dinner includes chef’s choice of salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert.
- Included: Our dinner cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate-controlled cabin with window views, dinner, murder mystery live entertainment and a full cash bar.
- Weather: Operates rain or shine (the vessel is heated or cooled)
- Parking: Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL