Bay City Improv, Perdido Queen Cruises and the phenomenal chefs of Dauphin’s bring you a night to remember aboard Mobile’s very own paddlewheel riverboat. Come solve the crime!
- Children Ages 12 and under
- Infant Age 1 and under
- Observation Deck
Enjoy a Dinner Cruise in Mobile, AL
Enjoy a dinner on the water while cruising along the coast. Dinner is served as a two-entree, self-serve buffet with plenty of sides and salad to select from for your meal.
During your Perdido Queen dinner cruise, the vessel is heated or cooled for your comfort. Recommended dress is “business-casual” for your special evening. Mobile dinner cruises feature live entertainment, providing space for dancing and dining.
Cruises operate rain or shine. Reservations are required and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
The Observation Deck
Dine in our climate-controlled dining cabin and after dinner enjoy a guaranteed private table on our observation deck.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Inclusions & Info
- Dinner: Two-entree, self-serve buffet with plenty of sides and salad to select from for your dinner
- Included: Dinner, live entertainment, and a full cash bar are included. 2-level, climate-controlled paddlewheel.
- Weather: Operates rain or shine (the vessel is heated or cooled)
- Private Events: If you would like to book a private cruise, please call 251-948-6611.
- Parking: Parking is available on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.