THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESERVATION WITH PERDIDO QUEEN!
Check in with your confirmation number and your last name when boarding. We hope that your Perdido Queen cruise will be an exciting and memorable event!
Please note the following Terms & Conditions for Public Cruises:
1. If you need to make changes to your order, please call us at 251 948 6611. Add guests, enhancements or change the date. Cancellations cannot be accepted online. If you would like to be seated with someone who holds an existing reservation, please contact us at 251 948 6611.
2. All payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. Perdido Queen Cruises is UNABLE to compensate or reschedule any guests who miss their cruise due to traffic or any other circumstance.
4. The doors open to board at the ticketed time shown on your confirmation. The boat leaves promptly 30 minutes after boarding. The cruise will not be held for late passengers. In the rare event of extreme weather, your cruise will be held dockside.
5. On public cruises a minimum 72-hour notice prior to the cruise date is required to reschedule your cruise to another cruising date. There is a change fee associated with any date changes. Groups of 5 or more must give a 30 day notice to reschedule. Private charters refer to your contract.
6. Reservations are taken on a space-available basis, and are not confirmed until payment is received.
7. Any discounts or coupons must be mentioned at the time of payment.
8. An service charge is collected at the time of reservation, related to the cruise and the services included in the ticket. This is not a gratuity and will be used at the discretion of the company. If you wish to purchase additional beverages onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you by your server.
10. The Landing Fee, offsets a wide range of costs unique to a maritime business operation. These may include specialized port facility repairs, percentage payment, and other fees, licenses, regulatory, environmental and maritime security costs.
11. Please call for wheelchair accessibility.
12. In compliance with U.S. Coast Guard requirements, photo I.D. is required of all passengers 18 years of age or older.
13. By attending a Perdido Queen Cruise, you agree that we may take photographs or video of the cruise on which you are sailing or for the event you are attending, and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.
14. Boarding takes place in the landing area behind the Mobile Convention Center. There is a covered parking garage located behind the Mobile Convention Center. If you choose to park in the Mobile Convention Center parking garage, you will not see the boat until you pull up next to the water. The boat is located about 15 feet from the garage.
Private Cruises refer to contract for cancellation policy.