THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESERVATION WITH PERDIDO QUEEN!
Check in with your confirmation number and your last name when boarding. We hope that your Perdido Queen cruise will be an exciting and memorable event!
Please note the following Terms & Conditions:
- If you need to make changes to your order, please call us at 251 948 6611. Add guests, enhancements or change the date. Cancellations cannot be accepted online. If you would like to be seated with someone who holds an existing reservation, please contact us at 251 948 6611.
- All payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All guests must check-in prior to boarding on the day of their cruise.
- Perdido Queen Cruises is UNABLE to compensate or reschedule any guests who miss their cruise due to traffic or any other circumstance.
- We depart promptly at their scheduled time. In the rare event of extreme weather, your cruise will be held dockside.
- On public cruises a minimum 72-hour notice prior to the cruise date is required to reschedule your cruise to another cruising date. There is a change fee associated with any date changes. Groups of 10 or more must give a 30 day notice to reschedule. Private charters refer to your contract.
- Reservations are taken on a space-available basis, and are not confirmed until payment is received.
- Any discounts or coupons must be mentioned at the time of payment.
- Please call for wheelchair accessibility.
- In compliance with U.S. Coast Guard requirements, photo I.D. is required of all passengers 18 years of age or older.
- By attending a Perdido Queen Cruise, you agree that we may take photographs or video of the cruise on which you are sailing or for the event you are attending, and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.