Spend a beautiful evening on the water in Mobile, Alabama. Dinner is catered by Dauphin’s and served at your private table. Dinner includes chef’s choice of salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert.…
At Perdido Queen, we are committed to the safety and enjoyment of both our customers and employees. We are making the following changes to ensure you can relax and enjoy a much needed night out:
- We are offering private tables for all parties.
- We have reduced our capacity on public cruises to 50%.
- Reserved seating – your table is only used for you throughout the entire cruise.
- Served dinner
- The choice of indoor or outdoor dining
- The Perdido Queen will be completely sanitized before and after each cruise. Our dedicated crew will be cleaning surfaces throughout the cruise, and of course will be wearing masks.
Please feel free to call us with any questions or to book. We are offering private and public cruises. Let’s go cruising!
Dining Cruises in Mobile, Alabama
Take downtown Mobile dining to a new level! Enjoy a dining on the water while cruising along the Mobile waterfront, enjoying all the sights and sounds of this beautiful area. Join us for a brunch complete with live jazz entertainment. Raise your glass on the water with your choice of beer, wine or cocktail from our full cash bar. Solve the crime as you enjoy dinner on the murder mystery cruise, or escape reality on a live music dinner cruise. The Perdido Queen offers a climate-controlled interior, two levels of seating, a dance floor with plenty of room to show off your moves, dining served at your private table with plenty of options for everyone. If you’re looking for a unique night out in Mobile, Alabama, reserve a spot on one of our dining cruises below.