Perdido Queen Cruises and Bay Cities Improv bring you a night to remember! Cruise, Dine and Solve the Crime with this comedy Murder Mystery in Mobile, Alabama.
Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruises
Romantic Riverboat Dinner Cruises!
Valentine’s Day Themed Cruises on The Mobile River! All-inclusive Valentine’s Dinner Date with a river cruise, dinner, live entertainment and full cash bar! Choose add on options of flowers and champagne when booking!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day all weekend on the Water!
Love is in the air, and it’s the perfect time for romantic dining on the water. Looking for something unique and exciting! We have you covered! Take your pick from our Valentine’s Themed Live Entertainment Dinner Cruises.
Live Music: Dance the night away with Live Music as you cruise Mobile Riverfront aboard The Perdido Queen. Perfect for a night out with family, friends or date night.
Murder Mystery Dinner Theater: Get ready for fun, excitement and lots of laughs as the cast of Bay Cities Improv takes you on a thrilling murder mystery!
Come aboard the Perdido Queen for a romantic Valentine’s celebration! Enjoy dining and dancing with spectacular views for the perfect romantic night.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday cruises start at $69 plus tax and gratuity
Saturday through Monday cruises start at $79 plus tax and gratuity
Inclusions & Info
- Dinner: Your dinner includes salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert.
- Included: 2 1/2 hour cruise including boarding on the Mobile River aboard our steel paddlewheel riverboat, The Perdido Queen. Enjoy dinner served to your table and full cash bar! Each cruise includes live entertainment, choose live music or murder mystery at the time of booking.
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile,AL
- Upgrades: Add a special touch with flowers, champagne and window seat guarantees when booking