Bay City Improv, Perdido Queen Cruises and the phenomenal chefs of Dauphin’s bring you a night to remember aboard Mobile’s very own paddlewheel riverboat. Come solve the crime!
- Feb 11th 6:30pm Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise
- Feb 12th at 6:30pm Live Music Dinner Cruise
- Feb 13th 11am Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise
- February 13th and 14th at 3:30PM Live Music Dinner Cruise
- February 13th and 14th 7pm Live Music Dinner Cruise
- Feb 14th 11am Live Jazz Brunch Brunch Included
Celebrate Valentine’s Day all weekend on the Water!
Love is in the air, and it’s the perfect time for romantic dining on the water. Looking for something unique and exciting! We have you covered! Take your pick from our Valentine’s Themed Live Entertainment Dinner Cruises.
Live Music: Dance the night away with Live Music as you cruise Mobile Riverfront aboard The Perdido Queen. Perfect for a night out with family, friends or date night.
Murder Mystery Dinner Theater: Get ready for fun, excitement and lots of laughs as the cast of Bay Cities Improv takes you on a thrilling murder mystery!
Come aboard the Perdido Queen for a romantic Valentine’s celebration! Enjoy dining and dancing with spectacular views for the perfect romantic night.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Inclusions & Info
- Dinner: Your dinner includes salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert. Brunch includes salad, biscuits, breakfast casserole, fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, french toast casserole and bread pudding.
- Menu: Valentine’s Day Cruises on Friday night, Saturday at 3:30 and Sunday at 3:30 entrees include your choice of Blackened chicken breast with Baumhower’s white bbq sauce or Shrimp
- Menu: Valentine’s Day Cruises on Saturday, Feb 13th at 7pm and Sunday Feb 14th at 7pm entrees include your choice of Steak or Shrimp and Grits.
- Menu: Valentine’s Day Brunch on Saturday, Feb 13th at 11am and Sunday, Feb 14th at 11am
- Included: Our dining cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate-controlled cabin with window views, dinner, live entertainment, and a full cash bar.
- Seating: Each party has a reserved private table in our climate controlled dining cabin and first come/first serve seating on the observation deck where the band performs. We also offer a VIP Observation Deck ticket that includes reserved seating in our dining cabin and reserved seating on the observation deck. We have limited VIP Observation Deck tickets available and cannot upgrade the night of the cruise. Observation Deck upgrades are not available on the Murder Mystery Cruise.
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL.