Dine on Mobile’s waterfront with beautiful views and live entertainment on The Perdido Queen. Choose the cruise for you!Dinner Cruises • Lunch Cruises • Murder Mystery • Jazz Champagne Brunch Cruises • Valentine’s…
- Duration: 2 1/2 hour Dinner and 2 hour Lunch Cruises, 45 minute waterfront tours (includes time for boarding)
- Dinner: Buffet style meal with salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert. Waterfront tours offer snacks and drinks to purchase
- Dress: Resort casual
- Included: Our dining cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate controlled cabin with window views, dinner, live music and a full cash bar. Waterfront Tours offer drinks and snacks to purchase, live music and tour.
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine
- The vessel is heated or cooled
- Parking: Paid parking on the south side of the convention center. Paid covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL
Celebrate Labor Day on the water! Choose from our Waterfront Tour, Lunch Cruise and/or Dinner Cruise
photo credit: Anna Jones
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend. Reservations are recommended for our waterfront tours to ensure availability.