Dine on Mobile’s waterfront with beautiful views and live entertainment on The Perdido Queen. Choose the cruise for you!Dinner Cruises • Lunch Cruises • Murder Mystery • Jazz Champagne Brunch Cruises • Valentine’s…
- Duration: 3 hours including 1/2 hour boarding
- Dinner: Buffet style meal with salad, bread, two entrees, three sides and dessert.
- Included: Our dinner cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate controlled cabin with window views, dinner, 2 levels of live music and a full cash bar.
- Weather: Perdido Queen dinner cruises operate rain or shine
- The vessel is heated or cooled
- Parking: Free Parking on the south side of the convention center. Paid covered parking is available under the convention center for $5
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with beautiful city light views of Mobile’s Waterfront aboard The Perdido Queen Paddlewheel. Our 3 hour (including 1/2 hour boarding) cruise includes a gourmet meal of salad, bread, two entrees (steak and shrimp), 3 chef sides and dessert. We will have 2 levels of live music and a full cash bar. Our two level paddlewheel offers a climate controlled dining cabin with window views and a top level observation deck. Make this Valentine’s one you will always remember with a unique and romantic dining experience on The Perdido Queen.
photo credit: Tad Denson- Airwind.com
The Observation Deck
Dine in our climate controlled dining cabin and after dinner enjoy a guaranteed private table on our observation deck.
Reservations are required for our Orange Beach dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.