Dine on Mobile’s waterfront with beautiful views and live entertainment on The Perdido Queen. Choose the cruise for you!Dinner Cruises • Lunch Cruises • Murder Mystery • Jazz Champagne Brunch Cruises • Valentine’s…
- Duration: 2 1/2 hours for dinner and brunch cruises and 2 hours for lunch cruise (includes 30 minutes boarding time)
- Dinner: Buffet style meal with salad, bread, two entrees, three sides and dessert.
- Dress: Resort casual
- Included: Our dining cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate controlled cabin with window views, dinner, live music and a full cash bar.
- Weather: Mobile dining cruises operate rain or shine
- The vessel is heated or cooled
- Parking: Free Parking on the south side of the convention center. Paid covered parking is available under the convention center
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL
Celebrate Easter on Mobile’s Waterfront aboard The Perdido Queen Paddlewheel. Our dining cruise includes a gourmet meal of salad, bread, two entrees (one seafood), 3 chef sides and dessert. We will have live music and a full cash bar. Our two level paddlewheel offers a climate controlled dining cabin with window views and a top level observation deck. Make this Easter one you will always remember with a unique and relaxing experience on The Perdido Queen.
photo credit: Tad Denson- Airwind.com
The Observation Deck
Dine in our climate controlled dining cabin and after dinner enjoy a guaranteed VIP private table on our observation deck.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.