Bay City Improv, Perdido Queen Cruises and the phenomenal chefs of Dauphin’s bring you a night to remember aboard Mobile’s very own paddlewheel riverboat. Come solve the crime!
- Children Ages 12 and under
- Infant Age 1 and under
- Observation Deck
Celebrate Easter on the water aboard Mobile’s authentic Riverboat, The Perdido Queen! Enjoy a 2 hour cruise plus 1/2 hour boarding with live entertainment and dining. Our Jazz Brunch will have the Easter Bunny on board, so bring your camera! Dine with beautiful views as you cruise along Mobile’s beautiful riverfront.
Length of cruise: All cruises are 2 hours on the water plus 1/2 hour boarding.
Boarding time: The doors open at 11am Jazz Brunch, 3:30 Mystery Cruise and 7pm for the Live Music Cruise
Live Jazz Brunch – $49 adults and $29 children under 12, $69 for observation deck
Live Music: $59 adults, $39 children under 12 and $89 for observation deck
Cruises operate rain or shine. Reservations are required and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
The Observation Deck
Upgrade to a private table on our observation deck on our live music cruises! You can also add flowers and champagne to your booking.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Inclusions & Info
- Brunch: Jazz Brunch is catered by Naman’s and includes Citrus salad, biscuits, sausage, bacon, french toast casserole, breakfast casserole, fresh fruit, shrimp and grits and bread pudding
- Dinner: Live Music Cruise are catered by Dauphin’s and includes salad, bread, shrimp and grits, blackened chicken, vegetables and dessert.
- Included: Brunch or Dinner, live entertainment, and a full cash bar are included. 2-level, climate-controlled paddlewheel.
- Weather: Operates rain or shine (the vessel is heated or cooled)
- Private Events: If you would like to book a private cruise, please call 251-948-6611.
- Parking: Parking is available on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.