Perdido Queen Cruises and Bay Cities Improv bring you a night to remember! Cruise, Dine and Solve the Crime with this comedy Murder Mystery in Mobile, Alabama.
Halloween Dinner Theater
- Children Ages 12 and under
- Infant Age 1 and under
Celebrate Halloween on the Water!
Come aboard the Perdido Queen for a spooky celebration of HALLOWEEN! Fun abounds as the cast of Bay Cities Improv takes the guest on an adventure-filled mystery to solve.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend. Reservations are recommended for our waterfront tours to ensure availability.
Inclusions & Info
- Dinner: Dinner is served at your private table. Dinner is catered by Dauphin’s and includes salad, bread, your choice of Lemon Garlic Shrimp over Saffron Rice or Guava BBQ Chicken, vegetbles and dessert.
- Included: Our dining cruise includes two hours on the water plus 1/2 hour boarding, dinner, live entertainment, and a full cash bar.
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Covered parking is available in the Mobile Convention Center Parking Garage, park next to the water and the boat is right behind the parking garage. You can also choose open parking in front of Cooper Riverside Park.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL