Perdido Queen Cruises and Bay Cities Improv bring you a night to remember! Cruise, Dine and Solve the Crime with this comedy Murder Mystery in Mobile, Alabama.
Haunted Riverboat Ghost Tours
Prepare to be captivated as re recount this area’s haunted past from a different perspective; the river. You’ll embark on a journey down the river as we explore ghosts from four distinct areas around the bay.
• Ghosts of Mobile city
• Pirates, haunted forts & Dauphin Island
• Ghosts from across the bay
• Mysteries of the delta
Pack up your walking shoes, there’s no walking on this tour! Sit back and relax aboard the Perdido Queen Riverboat as we cruise down the Mobile River. Enjoy the views and find yourself spellbound by the haunting stories of lost souls, restless apparitions, and a ghost of a two-toed gator!
- Children Ages 12 and under
- Seniors Age 65 and up
Celebrate Halloween on the Water with a Haunted Boat Tour!
Come aboard the Perdido Queen for a spooky celebration of HALLOWEEN! Fun abounds as we take you on a haunted tour of The Mobile River!
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend.
Inclusions & Info
- Seating: Seating on our enclosed top deck with access to our open-air front bow for spectacular views.
- Entertaiment: Enjoy haunted tales of the Mobile River, we also include quiet time for viewing and exploring the top bow.
- Full Cash Bar: Enjoy your favorite soda, beer, wine, cocktails or mocktails
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Covered parking is available in the Mobile Convention Center Parking Garage, park next to the water and the boat is right behind the parking garage. You can also choose open parking in front of Cooper Riverside Park.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL