Bay City Improv, Perdido Queen Cruises and the phenomenal chefs of Dauphin’s bring you a night to remember aboard Mobile’s very own paddlewheel riverboat. Come solve the crime!
Celebrate Halloween on the Water!
Come aboard the Perdido Queen for a spooky celebration of HALLOWEEN! Fun abounds as the cast of Bay Cities Improv takes the guest on an adventure-filled mystery to solve.
Reservations are required for our Mobile dinner cruises and suggested to be made early to guarantee seating for the date you wish to attend. Reservations are recommended for our waterfront tours to ensure availability.
Inclusions & Info
- Dinner: Buffet-style meal with salad, bread, two entrees, plenty of sides and dessert. Waterfront tours offer snacks and drinks to purchase.
- Included: Our dining cruise includes two levels to explore including a climate-controlled cabin with window views, dinner, live entertainment, and a full cash bar.
- Weather: Mobile cruises operate rain or shine. The vessel is heated or cooled.
- Parking: Parking on the south side of the convention center. Covered parking is available under the convention center.
- Boarding: Directly on The Perdido Queen, located behind the Convention Center, 1 South Water Street, Mobile, AL